Now that your website is up and running you’re wondering how to get it more exposure right? How to climb up those search rankings and be on Page 1 of Google? Search Engines love to see fresh relevant content on your site. They send their little bots out to scan hundreds of thousands of websites every day. What better way to be found, then an easy to manage, keyword rich, up to date Blog. A Blog is merely an open forum, a place to interact with people online. You, the Author, create a Post and Publish it. Your viewers then have the ability to read and comment on your post. Interaction. And the great thing about Blogs is that you get to manage them. No comment gets placed on your site without you approving it. read on...
A blog (a blend of the term web log) is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order.
- BC Gurus Interview at AdobeMAX
- Website personality and tips for you!
- Responsive Web Design – The New Buzz
- Better Get Pinning
- We Will Not Tolerate Cyber Bullying
- HATUEY Design Competition Finalist
- HATUEY Design Competition
- What Your Community Can Do for Your Online Reputation
- Adobe BC Kick-Off "SOFLUG"
- Joining Adobe Business Catalyst