Presenting to a group of non-profits in Miami last week I realized how people were more aware of the personable relationship with their community, but not their online relationship. If you are one of those business owners involved in multiple Chambers, networking groups, partnership arrangements and such, this needs to be a factor in your online reputation. Just like in the real world you want people to know you are involved, well the same goes for the web world. read on...
A blog (a blend of the term web log) is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order.
Diana is a senior graduating from college and entering into a prestigious law program, studying intellectual property. As a young person who is constantly online I thought it would be interesting to discuss some of her online habits to build awareness about the importance of establishing your business online and targeting the next generation of consumers. read on...
- BC Gurus Interview at AdobeMAX
- Website personality and tips for you!
- Responsive Web Design – The New Buzz
- Better Get Pinning
- We Will Not Tolerate Cyber Bullying
- HATUEY Design Competition Finalist
- HATUEY Design Competition
- What Your Community Can Do for Your Online Reputation
- Adobe BC Kick-Off "SOFLUG"
- Joining Adobe Business Catalyst