Register & Receive
Along with dozens of other businesses in the area, Opt2Web is prom.. more...
Summer Special 14-Sep-2011
Don't miss an opportunity to save on Opt2Web (/portfolio) Services.. more...
Pompano Beach Chamber Soft Launch 15-Aug-2011
It's finally here, the new Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce websi.. more...
No one logged in. Log in
Web With Us
Request A Quote
our latest creation
Features: Travertine has been used in construction since the roman era. The coliseum is one of the oldest and largest buildings in the world and is mostly constructed with Travertine due to the large deposits of Travertine that were quarried from Tivoli. Travertine will withstand weathering and erosion without deterioration.
10 Questions for Visual Design
Your idea of what your website should look like may be different then ours, so to help us get a better picture of the BIG picture, here are a few questions we'd like you to answer...
- In three adjectives please describe what you think your companies site should look like (i.e. clean, fun, sophisticated)
- Who are you trying to attract to the site (i.e. the elderly, teens, mothers). The more descriptive the demographic the better.
- Which of your competitors currently have websites up and running? What is it about their site that you like or dislike?
- What is most important to you, image, concept portrayal, esthetics, verbiage?
- What are some of your business initiatives moving forward? (i.e; growing, recruiting, opening new locations, creating more traffic, sales, winning more bids)
- Is it important to update your site frequently? If so, how often?
- Are you currently advertising or marketing your business? If so, what forms of media and networking are you currently utilizing?
- There are four types of websites; promotional, informative, relational (social network) or transactional. Which type of website do you need?
- Are you looking to incorporate specific colors?
- What type of approach are you looking for traditional or innovative?