Register & Receive
Along with dozens of other businesses in the area, Opt2Web is prom.. more...
Summer Special 14-Sep-2011
Don't miss an opportunity to save on Opt2Web (/portfolio) Services.. more...
Pompano Beach Chamber Soft Launch 15-Aug-2011
It's finally here, the new Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce websi.. more...
No one logged in. Log in
Web With Us
Request A Quote
10 Questions for Visual Design
Your idea of what your website should look like may be different then ours, so to help us get a better picture of the BIG picture, here are a few questions we'd like you to answer...
- In three adjectives please describe what you think your companies site should look like (i.e. clean, fun, sophisticated)
- Who are you trying to attract to the site (i.e. the elderly, teens, mothers). The more descriptive the demographic the better.
- Which of your competitors currently have websites up and running? What is it about their site that you like or dislike?
- What is most important to you, image, concept portrayal, esthetics, verbiage?
- What are some of your business initiatives moving forward? (i.e; growing, recruiting, opening new locations, creating more traffic, sales, winning more bids)
- Is it important to update your site frequently? If so, how often?
- Are you currently advertising or marketing your business? If so, what forms of media and networking are you currently utilizing?
- There are four types of websites; promotional, informative, relational (social network) or transactional. Which type of website do you need?
- Are you looking to incorporate specific colors?
- What type of approach are you looking for traditional or innovative?